7.31.2009

Adornit BLoG HoP!


Yea it's Blog Hop Day! I hope you're having a good time. I'm especially happy that this day has come, because I'm the editor at Adornit, and I've worked alongside Georgana and everyone else at Adornit for the past few weeks getting ready for the Blog Party. You wouldn't believe the love and hours that have gone into each project and post.

I was thrilled with the theme that Georgana picked, Summer Favorites. I had a hard time choosing my favorite for summer. Then one evening, after pulling about a bushel of morning glory (in Utah it's considered a weed) from my flower garden, and watching the sunset from my back patio, I decided that my favorite place in the summer is really my own backyard!

I used Adornit's new Flutter Flight collection for my layout. The colors are perfect, don't you agree! Adornit is known for hand-drawn art on our scrapbook papers, and this collection shows this perfectly.

Be sure to visit Adornit every day this week for more darling paper crafting ideas - or if there's a hang-up in the Blog Hop just check in at: www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop

Well, I won't keep you - I know you have lots of stops on this bloghop! From here you go visit Danette at Heart and Home designs: http://heartandhomedesigns.blogspot.com/

18 comments:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Super cute layout!

dhillman said...

great page and so bright--loved it

Janelle said...

great layout- love the red and stars!!

Penny Smith said...

Cute LO!
Hop, hop...

bakscrap said...

There really is no place like home. Love the way you added the circle that matches the background paper. It really pulls the whole layout together.

Zarah said...

Very pretty - and great colour matching! :D

Georgana said...

You have done such a fantastic job - I just can't say thank you enough. You're such a talented woman and proud to call you my friend!

Amy said...

I love how you used these papers and the stitching and buttons are fabulous!! TFS

Jen said...

Oh, I love your layout!
Thanks for letting me pop in!
Hopping along..!

scrappymommyof3 said...

Oh Debbie so very cute!!!!

connie said...

great LO!

Sophia said...

Loving your LO, and those papers are super cute...

Samantha said...

I just love the papers! We are definately missing out here in SA! I'm so glad Georgana invited the Mojo girls to join your blog hop party! It is great fun!

Adornit Chix said...

I love the layout and the way you used that cute bracket sticker behind your title so clever!

Carey said...

Great LO! Thanks for all the awesome Blog Party!

Kyla said...

I just LOVE that paper and your layout is perfect for it! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring! ;)

iscrapmyworld said...

Love love love love LOVE this new paper. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I do love the hand drawn doodling on the adornit papers. It's one of the best things about it.

And..I agree: I am a homebody and couldn't agree with you more.!

pysselpetra said...

georgeus PP and LO