7.29.2009

*** It's PaRty TiMe ***

The Adornit Summer Blog Party started today. Click here to go to Georgana's blog and see everything we made for the first day of the party. The theme today is BBQ, and we are showing ideas for outdoor barbecues and for scrapbooking the photos you take at your BBQ. I wrote most of the words that you'll read on the blog posts this week. It's been a fun writing exercise! And if you click on a project title, it takes you to that particular project in the gallery on the Adornit website - and includes a photo, description and list of instructions. I wrote all those words too. I've been writing project instructions all week 'til my head's swimming. Sure does make me want to scrapbook though. (Which is the point of this Adornit Blog Party after all - publicity.)

Above is the scrapbook layout I made for today's blog party. It's a photo from our family Bear Lake reunion two weeks ago. I love the red and black, and I love that my mom and nephew Tyler are dressed to match.

And here is the cute BBQ invitation that my friend and coworker Janet Parker made. I really like the red-checked ribbon at the top - and the ant ribbon at the bottom too. Isn't it clever how she put the ribbon at the top so you can just hang the invite on your neighbor's door knob? The other projects are great too. You're just going to have to go check them out. It'll only take a minute!