5.19.2009

{ cute aprons and handmade things at Jillie Willie }







Tonight I had three delicious hours to relax in a hotel room and surf the net. Somehow I stumbled onto this website - which I most amazingly had never seen before. What a fun collection of aprons and other hand-sewn items. Turns out, the owner of this company is a woman from 'northern Utah' (which could be anywhere from Bountiful to Lewiston). The website is called Jillie Willie. Click to check out her creations. Her fabric selections are unique and interesting. Tomorrow I'll post some photos from this amazing little island we're visiting called Sanibel Island on the Gulf coast of Florida. When we arrived today it was pouring rain and getting dark, so we just took a drive to explore the area. Hopefully (fingers crossed) we'll have some sunshine tomorrow - otherwise I'll have to stay in our room and try to accomplish one of my goals for this trip which is to learn how to use a website called Scrapblog. It's a digital scrapbooking site - I'll tell you what I know about it later!