9.02.2009

= three months, three weeks, three days =

I promise I won't "cross blog" very often, but this is important. Yesterday I re-started the Cut the Crazy Out of Christmas blog - because I had to take advantage of the 3-3-3 novelty. AND, in just three weeks from tomorrow, Georgana and I will begin our Cut the Crazy Out of Christmas class on Big Picture Scrapbooking.com. Click here for all the info. Here's the post:

Today is September 1. The first day of September.

There are three months, three weeks and three days until Christmas!

3 months - 3 weeks - 3 days!

If you REALLY want to cut the crazy out of your holiday season,
you'll jump on the path to Christmas organization right now, today.

You may ask: Where do I start? What do I do?
How can I add Christmas planning to an already-packed schedule?

HERE'S HOW TO START........

Just think for the next few days. Thinking's not hard - you can do it while washing dishes or driving to work. Think about last year.

(You might have to get out some of last year's Christmas photos
to start the memory juices flowing.)

Try to remember what was good about last year and what didn't work.

What stressed you the most?

What would you like to change?

Just think about it. (Write down your thoughts if you get a minute.)