2.13.2010

{ our love story }

I've been scrapping - for a work project that will be on the Adornit blog next week. Yesterday I finished a double layout - just in time for Valentine's Day. As usual, Adornit products made my scrapping quick and easy. (I have to be honest, it took a bit of time to write our Love Story - time well spent.)

This was kind of a pre-Valentine gift for Scott. When he read the journaling, he had the same feelings I had when I wrote it - we both feel lucky that it all turned out so well! Thirty six and a half years, I might add. I think he might get all mushy now and buy me something special like a Sponge Bob DVD for Valentine's Day. I'm very serious about the Sponge Bob part. That's why I drop very blunt hints to Scott about what I like, expect, want, and need. After 36 years, I've learned how to have a successful Valentine's Day.