3.31.2009

one year and still blogging

I've had this blog for a year now - and it's still fun for me to go through the day with my blog in the back of my mind. Ideas for posts jump in and out of my consciousness, and I find it very important to write the idea on some scrap of paper before it's lost. There are definitely more ideas than time to carry them out, but that's part of the creative process and that's what keeps us all going. At work, those girls have ideas that reach to the far-off stars, but being human (and women with families), we can all just do our best in bringing our ideas to reality.

"Keep calm and carry on," I always say. OK I don't always say that, but I was taken with this framed quote that I saw in House Beautiful magazine. It's what we all have to do, every day. I look forward to another year of blogging - I might even kick it up a notch with some tunes and a new design.