3.11.2009

tagged by Georgana



Georgana tagged me today and all I can say is that I'm glad I checked my email at 6 tonight and not at 6 this morning - when I had makeup on (not much lipstick though) and hair done. When I opened my email, there was an email blast from Adornit about the March Busy Women Kit. Hey btw, you should check out the new home page - Georgana created some cool stuff on it - when you scroll over the different departments cute little graphics come up. And the photo of the little girl (my friend Robin Karren's darling little Emmy) is taken in my basement - that's our cute little playroom window - the tree and owl are magically photoshopped in. So back to my story...I clicked on the kit to go to Adornit.com and from there I clicked on Georgana's blog where I saw that she had tagged me with this photo tag. I know, I talk too much.

I tag Eileen Workman and Suzie Wagner and Becky Grewe

The rules for the tag are:

  1. Take a picture of your self right now, no primping or preparing. Just snap a picture.
  2. Load onto your blog.
  3. Tag 3 people to play...remember if you are tagged on another blog we will all be heading to yours to see if you played along.Posted by Picasa