7.11.2008

wAy cute scRapbooK pagEs

Here is my Beginner Basics for the AdornIt blog This is a monthly column I write for the company blog to help beginners not be afraid of scrapbooking. I love it because it forces me to make a couple of scrapbook pages each month. The 4th of July line we created this year was one of my favorites ever - and so easy to use.

Destination: Summer

Dr4th_of_july
Where will your summer take you? Whether it’s faraway or in your own backyard, AdornIt can help you scrap your summer photos…starting with the 4th of July!

The All-American Collection from AdornIt has possibly the cutest set of Fourth of July Cardstock Stickers anywhere! Just look at these stickers. Click on the layouts and they’ll get bigger so you can see each one better. Can you imagine how easy it will be to scrapbook your 4th of July photos? The stickers go with 22 patterned papers from AdornIt. You heard me right – 22 papers – from a snazzy star-bedecked white paper, to a paper with bursting fireworks on a dark navy sky, to traditional stars on a red background. There’s something for every memory. Oh, and the matching ribbon is, as Carolee would say, “to die for.” And one more thing…notice my title. I used our new Sleek White ABC Stickers – talk about easy. Beginner or not, you’ll love these alphabets!

By Debbie Raymond

Drpancake_breakfast