3.25.2011

open letter to Kneaders Bakery


Dear Kneaders Bakery,

I'm coming to visit you tomorrow, because I haven't been able to stop thinking about those Cream Cheese Brownies that you knocked me over with last week.



Just because I love your brownies so much doesn't mean I want you to come to my town. In fact, I DO NOT want you to open in Logan. I couldn't handle it if you did. Better if you and your brownies and your best-on-earth-and-so-crazy-that-you-only-make-it-in-the-fall pumpkin bread stay ninety minutes away from me so I don't have to "exercise integrity in the moment of choice" every day.

Sincerely, Debbie

ps - actually, it's all about the chocolate

4 comments:

Eileen said...

LOL

Aimee said...

I think I could eat Kneaders everyday! Oh how I love that place. You should try the sugar cookies sometime they are full of deliciousness.

Mindy said...

hate to break it to you, but they just opened in Bountiful...about 2 minutes from my house. Not 90 minutes from you, Only 75 at most. Sorry!

Janet said...

What??? You didn't bring any to share with your hardworking friend at the Scrapbook Expo?? Shame on you.