4.13.2009

:: a lovely Easter ::

Mike didn't really expect an Easter basket, but he's the only kid I've got around here, so I had to put a few things in a basket for him. He really liked my bright idea of putting a little cash into the eggs instead of jelly beans. "The best Easter treats ever!"
Aaron and Aimee came with the kids for a little while and we had fun playing and laughing. They loved the punch balls that the Easter Bunny got at the Dollar Store. After she had punching-ball lessons from Mike, Brookelyn got really good at it. Bailee loves to hang out in the playhouse baking cupcakes and donuts.







Carter loves to climb stairs. When he heard my voice behind him, he accelerated and tried to get away from me, laughing as he climbed. That kid's a fast climber. And so cute in his little jammies.