6.12.2012

6-12-12 birthday



 
 
 
 
 


We went to Cafe Sabor for my birthday - me, Scott, my mom and dad, my son Mike and Sierra (cute girlfriend),and my brother Doug and sister-in-law Kimberly. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the warm evening temperature. Scott brought little flowering cactus plants that he bought just for me - for centerpieces. He almost brought a SpongeBob SquarePants Pinata - but said having to fill it with candy made him think again. But the cactus plants were cute as can be. The quesadilla and chimichanga were lovely and yummy. We ate way too many chips and salsa. Fried ice cream served with a  birthday song by our waiters was the perfect ending.

And for my birthday, I wore white pants...something I haven't done in years. I'm the black pants girl, you know. I don't do white. But a few days ago, while shopping, I bought some. Bonnie talked me into it...she even sent me a text last week, "Got those white pants yet?"  I do and goodness sake, they go with everything! Happy Birthday to me. 
Posted by Picasa