4.16.2010

April Scrapbooking Challenge

DR_WeGetARound

Here's my layout for the Adornit "10 in 2010" Scrapbooking Challenge. (This is my little project at Adornit - I'm trying to get people to do some scrapping - even beginners, which is why my layout looks kind of beginner-ish lol.) Seriously, it's a promotion and a motivation (participate in the monthly challenge and you'll end up with ten cute layouts that tell about your everyday life). I used supplies from Adornit's Destination Collection, except the large title letters are Anna Griffin. Click here to see my favorite Adornit mini alphabets that you can use for your small journaling.They come in lots of colors and styles. You can see the little letters above, below, and to the side of the photos - they tell where I go each day, using mini alphabet stickers.

Click here for the link to the challenge post on the Adornit blog - for all the details and challenge requirements.