10.19.2009

scott's VEGAS photos

I just have to share the photos Scott took of "Vegas scenes." We had two free hours before our plane departed. I chose to run through the Fashion Show mall, stopping briefly at my favorite "looking" stores - Bloomingdales Home, Talbots, The Body Shop, and of course the pause to refresh with a Magic Bar and Diet Coke at the Nordstrom cafe. Meanwhile, Scott had been wanting to ride the monorail, so he took off to do that - I'm so glad he had his camera with him. I love Scott's eye for the beautiful and unique.










While I reported that the department stores and chain stores in the big mall were busy and people seemed to be buying lots of stuff, Scott said that the designer boutiques where he went were virtually empty. And he took several photos to prove it.



Posted by Picasa