10.27.2009

handMade pUmpKins

Urban Paisley Etsy Shop

Martha Stewart - candy buffet

Scraplovers blog

antique collectible

rachaelrabbit.blogspot.com

Kelly McCaleb blog

workingwomansguidetodomesticsuccess.blogspot.com

Decadent Fibers Yarn Shop

kayemoore.com

Martha Stewart.com

I love all of these versions of fall pumpkins - I have made a few pumpkins myself over the years - but back when we put big black eyes and smiles on them. Since they are buried in my storage room in the Halloween boxes that I chose not to open this year, I thought I'd do a little virtual decorating and check out what everyone else is decorating with. Very fun stuff!

Oh, and last but not least - here is my new little grandson Emmett in the Halloween cap that he got - on his BIRTH day. The cap was crocheted by the nurses in Labor and Delivery. who make them during their down-time for all the babies that are born in their hospital. It's special that he was born on Oct. 21st, so he could get the extra-cute pumpkin hat.