12.01.2008

loving my red and white decorations




I'm DECORATING! It's a little early for me, but I when I was teaching the Cut the Crazy class on Big Picture, I told myself that this year I would do a decorating blitz on the Saturday after Thanksgiving. I have had to PUSH myself, because there are so many distractions. I almost went to the mall Saturday afternoon, but told myself, "Just one more box," then I lost the desire to go to the mall (I know, I sound like an addict) lol. I really wanted to go to the mall to redeem yet another Bath & Body coupon. But I have quite enough lotion and wall thingies. So, back to decorating, and soon I had finished the family room. (I have a lot of decorations. I'm a collector of stuff.)

I love anything red and white. Maybe that's why I love Christmas. I snapped a few photos of some of my favorite red and white things. My bowls are so cute - notice that the polka dot one says 'merry merry' inside. And, of course, my JOY plaque. I put it on my window sill right above the kitchen sink so I can look at it all the time. Good luck to you on your decorating. Believe me, it feels good to get started!
Posted by Picasa