2.11.2013

[ suNspots ]



I crave light and sunshine right now. When there are patches of sunlight around my house on cold February afternoons, I take pictures of them. The little square above is the one I sit on...just sit there in the sun with the Friday edition of the Wall Street Journal in my lap to read. There are two WSJ sections I like: Review and Off Duty. Today I enjoyed the 'Valentine Gift Guide,' a review of a biography of Calvin Coolidge (have to admit, I knew nothing about him), an essay on polar bears, and an article called Family Inc. If you have kids, don't miss this well-written and informative article. A link to the complete article is here. After reading the article, I want to learn more about agile development. I don't want to start over raising kids. 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa