3.14.2012

- easy invite -


I'm singing the wonders of modern technology!

One and one half hours from beginning (typing words) to end (stuffing the envelopes).

I created this invitation for my dad's 85th birthday party which is next weekend. I used the Walmart website using a pre-made template. Luckily I had the perfect photo of my dad at Bear Lake stored on Picasa which was easily imported to the template. I sent the one-hour photo job to the Walmart photo center. Read a couple of emails and checked Facebook, then hopped in my car (well, I didn't hop since I'm still not exactly hopping but that's another story). I arrived at Walmart about the time the photo cards were finished.

The quality is great, the large 5x7 size looks really good, and you can't beat 64 cents per invitation including envelopes. Best of all, I got the job done.