10.30.2011

scrapbook kits from ADORNit

Since I work for a company that creates and sells products for scrapbooking, I've had people ask me if scrapbooking is slowing down as a hobby. I guess the answer is yes, a little, (this is to be expected considering the economic downturn and resulting closure of many small scrapbooking shops and businesses). And yet, there are still lots of scrappers out there and tons of fun stuff going on in the scrapping world.

ADORNit has a very nice line of scrapbooking papers called Long Live Vintage which you can see used below. The projects in the pictures are for the monthly Busy Women Kits which are complete kits that are put together with ADORNit papers, fabrics, and ribbon and sent out as a subscription. They are sent six times per year - every other month (or a one-time purchase if you wish). The projects - two scrapbook layouts and a bouquet of fabric flowers were made by my friend and co-worker Janet. She's good at everything she does and careful and creative. You can see how Janet used both fabrics and papers from ADORNit, and it's so fun that they all mix and match together. The photos are of Janet's darling daughter and adorable and smart granddaughter.

The writing under the photos is from the ADORNit blog post explaining this month's Busy Women Kits and written by company president Georgana Hall.

Today at the warehouse Janet is shipping out our October Busy Women Kits. The kits make it so easy to mix up your regular scrapping routine. I love everything about this kit but my favorite has to be the adorable fabric flowers (yes, fabric & instructions are included in your kit!). And I have to add that Janet created the cute projects for the kit.

We started our Busy Women Kit Club a few years ago because as a scrapbooker I needed something simple and that came all coordinated together. I needed something that I didn’t have to fret and worry about. I love that the kits come loaded with product AND ideas. This way I can sit down at night when the kids are asleep, pull out my kit, and enjoy my time scrapbooking. You can find out more about our Busy Women kits by clicking here. To subscribe for six months and save $2.00 per kit, click here.