11.12.2009

Adornit BLoG HoP

Hi all you blog hoppers - welcome to Burnt Cookies! I hope you're enjoying this Hop as much as I am! I think it's amazing that so many of us have linked our blogs together - to create one big virtual Christmas chain!

If this blog is your first stop, you need to go to the beginning of the HOP so you won't miss anything. The link to the beginning is here: www.adornitscrapbook.com/bloghop

I work for Georgana at Adornit (big applause for her huh!), and I helped make some of the projects you'll see on Georgana's blog for the next few days. Please be sure to return to her blog over the weekend and early next week because we have a BUNCH of stuff to show you - advent ideas, decorating ideas, cute cute neighbor gifts. I don't know about you, but it sure helps me - jumpstarts me - to see finished projects that I can scraplift.

Now, about my projects. I love Kraft cardstock. (It's cardboard colored.). For my Blog Hop post, I decided to use Kraft cardstock on every item I could. I made cards, a layout, a little candy cone, some cookie boxes and the banner you see above. It's so easy to mix and match the Kraft color with any Christmas colors. It has an old-fashioned look that feels good in our high-tech world. Try it - you'll like it!

Oh, and the little green notebook in the photo is my "pocket Christmas planner." It's a fabulous Moleskine notebook (available at Borders etc.). I altered it with a clear vinyl sticker from Adornit, ribbon and rickrack. I'll carry it with me through the holidays with lists, reminders, sizes, thoughts and notes. It supplements my big Cut the Crazy out of Christmas planner and helps keep me sane during December. My Cut the Crazy blog is on this blog hop too, so check it out!
EDIT - I guess the next blogger didn't get her post ready - but the next blog has a very cute post - here's the link http://www.itsjennytime.blogspot.com/



31 comments:

connie said...

Love your products (and Kraft card stock too!) thanks for sharing.

connie said...

i meant projects not products! sorry.

Scrapthat said...

Super cute projects!

laterg8r said...

i love kraft cs too :D

those are fantastic projects :D

Mercedes said...

Love it all Debbie! TFS!

Colleen said...

OK, seriously, where so I start?! Love it all and I think you've inspired me to try out some kraft with some Christmas projects too!

BabyBokChoy said...

Debbie, thank you for always stopping by my blog and leaving such lovely comments!! and when I did my guest blogger gig too! I really appreciate it!!! Love your banner, I am a banner girl myself, yours is really pretty. xxoo, JJ

Vijaya Siddharth said...

Super Cute Project!

Jana Eubank said...

I ADORE Kraft carstock on Christmas projects! These are fabulous, Debbie!

Sophia said...

Cute projects...

lotsa scrap said...

I love the kraft cs with xmas red. Wonderful ideas here!

BethieJ said...

FABULOUS!!!!!! I LOVE kraft CS too!!!
Happy Hopping!

Anita said...

I love the craft paper projects.

The Karrens said...

cute, cute projects, debbie! the garland is my favorite. i love the kraft colored cardstock, too... i always seem to be grabbing it. and that new baby is dang cute!

Janelle said...

thanks for the great ideas- i love using the kraft cardstock too, thank you for such creative uses for it!!! ♥♥

Shop with Me Mama said...

Love your ideas and those little boxes are sooo cute!!

Georgana said...

GREAT JOB!!! You know how much I love you.

Nadine C said...

TFS those adorable projects

Jenny said...

I LOVE the banner! So very, very cute! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

Marsha said...

Thx for sharing. Loved it!!

belinda1 said...

thank you Debbie. It's nice to meet you

Tracy said...

Oh yeah!! That Kraft paper is a winner ... tfs ...

Cathy said...

Love your projects... super idea using one range throughout too. Thanks for sharing this blog hop with me.

cinmfoster said...

Great projects, thanks for the inspiration.

pattyb said...

Lots of great ideas in that picture...thanks.

dhillman said...

very fun ideas and I love the banner--I am sooo into those right now!

sun_flower73 said...

I've never used Kraft color, but I am inspired to now! TFS :)

Sarah said...

Oh there are some wonderful goodies right there!! I love how organised you are!

Lealoo said...

Very cool -- love the Kraft card stock!

Peggy said...

love the way you used the Kraft. thanks for posting

Marygail said...

The banner came out really cute :) Great projects TFS!