8.20.2011

+ more Oprah +

I was pretty sure we'd see Oprah again on TV - only I didn't expect it to be THIS soon. I haven't even watched (and deleted) all the old episodes of the Oprah show from my DVR yet. And now, I receive an email that she's coming back with a typical, classic, just-the-type-of-class-I-love show in October on her OWN network. Another Oprah show?!

Why am I excited to sign up for this class? Because it has...

*JOURNALING
*including a FREE JOURNAL from OPRAH in the mail
*mixed media - the TV shows plus an ONLINE Community (not that I ever log in, but if ever I felt bored or lonely, I could) on Oprah.com

Here's the LINK to Oprah.com if you want to sign up - the FIRST MILLION students get a free copy of the class journal. Yeah, Oprah thinks big.

Here's the information that came in my email today:

Oprah is back on the air starting October 10 - only on OWN! Oprah's Lifeclass on
weeknights at 8/7c. Oprah's Lifeclass - all of Oprah's lessons, revelations and aha moments over the past 25 years broken down to help make your life better, happier, bigger, richer - more fulfilling.