4.06.2008

I'm scrapbooking's biggest fan...

There is this cute scrapbooker named Jana Eubank. She is on the design team for Adornit, and I love love love what she does with Adornit product. Here's one of my favorite layouts that she posted on her blog recently. I'm definitely going to scraplift this one - I have a box of pages that I've torn out of scrapbook magazines with layouts I love - it's my "scraplift this" box. I'm putting a copy of Jana's layout in my box along with the 150 other samples I have in there that I love. Sometimes I just get the box out and look through it for the smiles. I love scrapbookers. I might be the industry's biggest fan!

Here's what Jana wrote- "I don't know what it is lately, but every time I sit down to work with my Adornit products I get in a doodly-mood! LOL!"


Also from Jana: "I did this layout last night using some of the new papers from the Whoopsy Daisy collection by Adornit. CUTE STUFF! (This is a HUGE collection and every single sheet is to die for!) I also used Adornit's green daisy ribbon, Baby Girl Dimensional stickers, and a few of the Girly Girl cardstock stickers. And check out their new letter stickers (black letters). It's a great versatile font and a perfect size for a lot of applications."